Seeing as I have been online with this dumb ACT registration, I thought it only fitting to take a break and announce the 4 colleges I submitted.
#1. The Ohio State University
#2. University of Kentucky
#3. Rutgers- The State University of New Jersey
#4. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Majoring in:
*Secondary Education
*English Composition/Literature-General
*Radio/Television Mass Communications
Exactly as it appears from my profile.
Why, exactly, do I have to choose this now? Because my aunt wants me to. She doesn't want me to go to a college without knowing what I want to do like my cousins, and then have to pay for 'fluff' classes.
It makes sense. But it IS still ridiculous.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow 4 posts....your getting like me!!! LOL! i need to register too....when is that to be in??? the test is in feb....ok. i do need a list tho, i proabbly do have one!!! 4 collges wouldnt be hard, ii think, as that is the exact number i am considering!!!XOXO
Post a Comment